Senior IT Officer
Job by Arfasa General Trading PLC
Category: Engineering, Information Technology
Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Negotiable on Candidates Experience and skill acquired
Arfasa General Trading PLC is one of the prominent coffee exporters in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, and cargo freight transport operations. We are looking to hire a talented Senior IT Officer to join our team. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Acme Corp is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Senior IT Officer
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in designated area(s)
- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, , staff in designated area(s) to understand and interpret client needs at a division level and to collaborate across lines in meeting those needs.
- Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
- Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
- Develop or document style guidelines for web site content.
- Test new software packages for use in web operations or other applications.
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing web site revision.
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Required no: 1/one/
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge and understanding of the current and developing strategic information requirements of a major research university.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strategic planning and advanced leadership skills.
- Ability to develop requests for and evaluate proposals in reference to leading-edge information services technology.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to clients in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed systems.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Qualifications for IT Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, Camera and Video Editing and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications at our address:
- On person፡- at our main office AA City, Lideta Sub city, Worda 1 H.NO. 174/2 or
- on-line:- at email@example.com or
- HR Manager:- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Website:- https://arfasa.net
- Phone:- – 0118549087/0939308183
- Fax:- 0115529753
Note: – Arfasa General Trading PLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.