Washed best highland grown coffee
• Altitude: 1770 – 2200m
• Recognized as a district character flavor
• Set apart for exceptional citrus and floral flavor
• Produced washed and exceptionally unwashed coffee
• Raw: uniform, thick, medium to bold, oval in shape and compacted
• Cup: best Acidity with inherent characteristics, good body,
• Grading: – G1/Q1, G2/Q2 washed and specialty
• G3 Natural Specialty
• G4 commercial unwashed/Natural
Packaging is the most valuable process while exporting coffees. Therefore, we are packing our coffee in a best way possible to keep export coffees from external contamination. We use Jute bags for packing our coffees. And each Jute bags can contain 60 or 50 Kg and we also use grainPro bags based on our customers requirement and request.
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!